OPERATIONAL RULES AND RULES OF USE
OKOAPP consists of three elements
- Central Database
- Access system (website)
- Application installed on employees' computers
OKOAPP is offered without territorial restrictions after registering in the system.
The registration process requires the following details:
- Registrant's email address (hereinafter referred to as the user)
- The name of the company that the person represents
- Address data
- Taxpayer identification number
- Time zone
Because MSSI is a company located in the Republic of Poland, a European Union country, in the case of companies from European Union countries other than Poland, the tax identifier (VAT) will be verified in the European Commission's VIES database. If the number is found to be incorrect or invalid for cross-border transactions within the EU, OKOAPP will refuse registration.
During use, OKOAPP monitors employees' activity while working in the computer system and reports it to the person managing the customer's account. To this end, when registering employees, OKOAPP requires the following information about the employee to be provided:
- First Name
- Last name
- Job title (optional)
- Department (optional)
During use, OKOAPP monitors employees' activity while working in the computer system, retaining the following information at one-minute intervals:
- Number of mouse clicks
- Number of mouse movements
- Number of keystrokes
- Information about the active application (name of the application, title shown by the application in the title bar and URL if the application is a web browser)
- Screenshot (saved in 10-minute intervals if employee's activity is detected based on points 1-3)
OKOAPP stores the above data in a database on server disks in Amazon AWS data centers. OKOAPP uses AWS data centers in the US, Europe and Asia.
OKOAPP keeps statistical data (information about mouse and keyboard activity as well as information about the running application) until the account is deleted. Screenshots are saved in the system for 3 months and then automatically deleted.
The registrant may at any time initiate the account deletion procedure. The account deletion procedure takes 7 business days and during this time information about employees and their activities is deleted. Company data and billing information (invoices) remain in the system for the period required by law. To delete your account at the end of the trial period, please contact us at
The following parties have access to the collected data:
- User registering the company in the system (partial data and analyses)
- Employee subject to tracking (partial data and monthly summary of the current and previous month ONLY data about yourself)
- OKOAPP administrators to the extent needed to maintain the system and provide support to the system users
The collected data is not passed on to any other party, unless required by law in the countries in which OKOAPP operates.
Administrators of OKOAPP or other employees do not make unsolicited contacts with the user (unless the registrant has given consent to marketing contact or it results from the provisions of these rules).
OKOAPP is offered for a payment with a free trial period.
- The user can test the application during the free trial period.
- The trial period lasts 7 days from the moment of confirming the email address of the registrant.
- During the trial period, users can register up to three employees and start tracking them.
- If the user wants to register more employees during the trial period, he must shorten the trial period.
- If the user deletes the account before the end of the trial period or deactivates all registered employees, OKOAPP will not collect payment for using the system.
Fees for using the system
- After the trial period has elapsed, the user starts the paid period of use. The cost of using the system is specified in the price list.
- After the user enters the paid period, OKOAPP collects the payment from the prepaid account or from the user's credit card for a month in advance.
- If OKOAPP cannot collect the payment, it tries for three days in a row informing the user about it. At this time, OKOAPP continues to record employee activity.
- If OKOAPP cannot collect the payment within three days of its due date, registration of the activity of a specific employee is suspended (pre-deactivation), the user receives an e-mail informing about it and the application installed on the employees' computers displays the information 'Employee deactivated due to lack of payment.
- If, within one month of the due date, the user resolves the payment problem, the amount due will be collected and the registration of employee activity resumed.
- If, within one month of the due date, the payment problem is not resolved, the required due amount will be canceled and the employee's account will be blocked.
- Re-unlocking the account requires the user to perform the reactivation procedure and make the payment. The registration of employees' activities is resumed after successful payment.
- Adding a new employee requires payment for a month in advance. OKOAPP will start registering employee activity after payment.
- OKOAPP collects all the required amount. OKOAPP will not collect amounts partially. If OKOAPP will not be able to collect the full amount, the collection of fees will fail with all its consequences.
- The added employee can be blocked by the user at any time. Blocking an employee results in:
- Stopping employee's activity registration
- Blocking access to the employee's summary of their activity
- Blocking an employee does not result in a refund of the collected payment for a month in advance.
- OKOAPP does not collect payment for an employee for subsequent months if the employee has been blocked before determining the amount due
- Removing user's account from OKOAPP does not result in a refund for the month in advance. The amounts remaining on the user's prepaid account will be refunded on demand if their value exceeds the equivalent of 20 EUR.
OKOAPP provides two payment methods:
- Prepaid bill
- Payment by credit card
- The user can prepay the account by making a bank transfer to the OKOAPP account.
- In order to top-up the prepaid account, the user should initiate the top-up procedure through the user's account. OKOAPP generates the account number and payment title for the user. Payment should be made to the account number provided and with the generated payment title. Sending a money transfer without initiation of the top-up, to another (e.g. previous bank account) or without providing the correct payment title, may prevent or significantly extend the registration of the payment on the user's account.
- Collecting accounts receivable
- OKOAPP collects the amounts due from this account when they are required
- OKOAPP collects the entire required amount from the prepaid account provided that the amount accumulated on the prepaid account is greater than or equal to the required amount. OKOAPP will not collect amounts partially. If OKOAPP will not be able to collect the full amount, the collection of fees will fail with all its consequences.
- At the end of each month, OKOAPP checks the amount of fees and if their sum is higher than the amount on the prepaid account, OKOAPP sends a notification to the user suggesting that the account should be topped up.
- An invoice for the amounts paid into the user's prepaid account is issued after the end of the month.
- Removing user's account from OKOAPP does not result in a refund for the month in advance. The amounts remaining on the user's prepaid account will be refunded on demand if their value exceeds the equivalent of 20 USD.
- To support credit card transactions, OKOAPP uses the services of a selected Service Center.
- By selecting a credit card as the payment method, the user pre-authorizes its use for future payments.
- The pre-authorization procedure results in the temporary blocking of a small amount on the credit card (about USD 1). This blockade is removed within a few days.
- OKOAPP collects the amounts due as soon as they are required.
- Because the user can add employees requiring payment at any time, this can result in multiple transactions during the month.
- OKOAPP transactions are visible on the bank statement as originating from "Pyl*Okoapp.eu"
- OKOAPP issues invoices for collected amounts after the end of the calendar month in which the amounts were collected
Should you have any question, don't hesitate contacting us at: